Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sponsored family visit

We went to see one of the families we sponsor after staff devotion, the Cabeyaan family live in the Busilak district. Unfortunately by the time we arrived it was noon and the sun was hot. We climbed into the upper room of a building you see on the right, it was stifling:



Fortunately I didn't get stuck this time although I could stand on the floor below and put my head through the opening and speak with the people in the room, stuff here is not built with people my size in mind, here are the girls with Melba in the tiny room before we had to leave as we were melting:

2 comments:

  1. Carol, are you trying to see reeeeally far into the distance here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up Rob - boy have i missed saying that!!!!! Truth be told i am missing my little boy back home carol xxx

    ReplyDelete