Friday 23 October 2009

Message from Carol

Hi praying friends and family in Luton, I made it!! All the way to the other side of the world.

Travelling was not too bad and the tropical weather here is really strange but we have been warmly welcomed by the Hands of Mercy Team.

Hi Tara, don't worry - all is fine and we are feeling very much at home here already.

The poverty in the Philippines is visible from the air and a short trip to the local mall highlighted that even more so - I am looking forward to sharing God's love with the people I am in contact with.

Tomorrow we will be helping at the feeding programme and Ian and I will be speaking at a small group. In the afternoon we get the opportunity to meet up with our long term sponsored child Joana Marie and we are so much looking forward to that. In the evening I am hoping to practise with the worship group for Sunday service but we'll see if I last that long.

Sarah is really tired from travelling but is a little better now and embracing the experience with enthusiasm.

Hi Ron, Tasha, Helen, Jam, Bob and Fran - thanks for your continued prayer support.

Ron, I have your discipleship notes to hands

love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment